- What heat output do I need for my room? Use our BTU Calculator to find out
- This premium range offers considered performance with optimum heat output
- Enjoy the convenient dual use of a radiator whilst ensuring your towels are kept comfortably warm
- Kit includes: Radiator, adjustable wall brackets, blanking plug and air vent plug
- This product can also be used with a heating element
<p>Benefit from the superior choice of this premium range, offering considered performance and optimum heat output. <p>The sleek lines and flawless finish compliment your contemporary aesthetic for a luxurious interior scheme. <p>Function is always at a fore front with larger tubes specially engineered to produce more heat. <p>Enjoy the convenient dual use of a radiator whilst ensuring your towels are kept comfortably warm and ready for your use. An ISO 9001:2008 registered team produces these units to exacting BS EN 442 industry standards, using only the best materials. This includes high grade, low carbon steel, which is selected not just for its strength but its corrosion resistance. </p><p>This radiator can be used either with straight or angled vales. </p>
This radiator can be connected to a central heating system as long as it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. Qualified plumbers can advise you if you have any doubts as to whether or not your system has been treated by a corrosion inhibitor. The product can also be installed even if you do not have a central heating system with the addition of a heating element. Please follow the advice carefully in the Heating Element fitting instructions.