How to bleed a towel or horizontal radiator
We think that this is a great piece of knowledge to have. What’s more impressive than someone who knows their way around a radiator?!
What will I need?
- - Vent Key
- - Cloth
Step by step instructions
- 1. Check the type of boiler and system. Always check prior to starting!
- 2. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for filling the system (pretty please!)
- 3. Grab a radiator key and engage this on to the air pip.
- 4. Place cloth around the air pip to catch excess water.
- 5. Turn anticlockwise to release air.
- 6. Turn clockwise to close the air pip once water is present.
- 7. Following instructions from manual, top up heating as required.
Have you looked at your current radiator and been less than impressed? Take a look at our fabulous collection and upgrade that old one pronto!