How to fit a bath panel
How on earth do you fit a bath screen/panel? Don’t panic – we’re about to show you so pay attention!
What will I need?
- - Saw may be required
Step by step instructions
- 1. Measure the height of the bath.
- 2. Measure the height of the panel.
- 3. Cut if required.
- 4. Screw clips to underside of bath if your panel requires it.
- 5. Slide panel in to place.
- 6. Ensure panel lip or clip is under the area designated for the panel.
- 7. Fit as required following instructions.
- 8. Inspect, ensuring there are no visible gaps.
Now go and enjoy a nice, long soak!
After all that, have you looked at your bath and been less than impressed? Fear not!